=Pac-Man= =Pac-Man=

Not bad.

I got a glitch: My lives stopped at 3 without going down.

NG 1337 Translator! NG 1337 Translator!

4\\/\\/350//\//\3

7|-|15 15 0|\|3 |<1|_|_3|2 4|O|O. 1 |-|0|O3 Y0(_) (0//\//\3 70 //\//\4|<3 //\//\4|\|Y //\//\0|23 (_)53|=(_)|_ 1|\|73|2|\|37 5|-|0|27((_)75 |_1|<3 7|-|15. 1 (0(_)|_|)4 |)0|\|3 \\/\\/17|-|0(_)7 7|-|3 (|2(_)//\//\//\//\Y |_00|O 7|-|0.

Virtual Keyboard V. 2.0 Virtual Keyboard V. 2.0

Pretty good stuff.

My only critique is that perhaps if you make a third one, you should make the indicated keys red instead of grey. I kept getting confused between the key I was pressing nad the key I was supposed to press next, especially with the Zelda theme on electric guitar.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

I'm speechless

I was avoiding this because of the dull icon. Little did I know that this was the brand new brainchild of Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin. I wouldn't be surprised if this one showed up on a console too. The graphics are on par with the console versions of Alien Hominid. The fighting is excellent. (I kept doing that cartwheel leap over and over again just for fun.) The gameplay is challenging, with a few harmless victim kids tossed in to keep it engaging. The occasional Newgrounds big shot tossed in amongst the seemingly random kids was fun to see too. I've never had more fun playing a game on the web before. You guys are the best!

Project EDDIE Project EDDIE

Wow I was fooled good and proper.

So Iwas playing this game and I was saying to myself I was saying: "Mike, this is a really fun shooter with great sprites, and that dragon from Mega Man 2 in it." So then I go down to look to see who made it, and I saw t was made by Tom Fulp. And I says to myself I says "DUH! Of course it's great. Its Tom freakin' Fulp." You really gotta quit toying with me like that.

Drakojan Skies Mission 1 Drakojan Skies Mission 1

I am shocked and awed.

I've never seen a more elabtorate old-skool shooter. If it weren't for the cinematics, I wouldn't have believed it was made in Flash. Also, after playing so many violent videogames, its nice to see some old fashioned wisted metal. Great work!

Fresh Prince vs. The KKK Fresh Prince vs. The KKK

Really fun game.

Ironic that this is the LEAST violent character Will Smith has ever played though. I always thought that Wayne Brady was always the one who was going to go on an insane eviscerating rampage.

Little Red Riding Ho! Little Red Riding Ho!

Ugh.

This is terrible. The voices drive me up the wall. There's interactivity, but nothing really fun. I dunno if the whole idea of this webcartoon was to be offensive.

Elf Girl Sim Date RPG Elf Girl Sim Date RPG

Really nice, complex dating sim.

This one will give Ganguro Girl a run for its money. Its a really nice, fun dating sim with a lot of options to try.